Sunday, March 8, 2009



Salam...hello everybody!!!!
let me introduce myself first...

I'm Farah Yasmin Hanapiah
call me Fara or Myn
proud to be a 23 year old lady..weeeee...

I'm actually new to build a blog for myself(the friendster's blog is very outdated)..
I really love to read other people's blog..it's awesome and wonderful..Their story is quite entertaining and sometimes make me chill~


and i made a promise to myself to update this blog for the sake of my happiness =)

so,lets have a great journey!!!! xoxo

2 comments on " "

ika radiusite on March 8, 2009 at 9:18 AM said...

kak farah da ade blog..yeay2..hehe..kalo nk template cantik kt cni.. http://btemplates.com

ika radiusite on March 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

kak farah kena tag!!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

 

love paradise Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez