Monday, March 23, 2009

M.I.S.S.I.N.G Y.O.U



Farah & Ijat - The Chocolate Room,Torquay,OZ


You don't know how I'm feeling.
I have yet to vocalize
Desire deep inside me.
Can you see it in my eyes?

I tremble when I'm near you
Heat travels up my thighs
and I want you with an urgency
That I just can't describe.

Dare I reach out to touch you?
Do you think you'd realize
How much I want and need you?
Can you see it in my eyes?

I long to say, 'I love you,'
But am scared of your reply.
Terrified like a child
I've become paralyzed.

The camouflaged emotions
Lead to pain and silent cries.
And yet I just can't tell you.
Don't you see it in my eyes?

Confessing through this poem
My dilemma summarized.
The feeling's quite cathartic,
But will lead to my demise.


P/S: I LOVE YOU


MyEm0.Com

0 comments on "M.I.S.S.I.N.G Y.O.U"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

love paradise Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez