Sunday, March 8, 2009

i've been tagged by cik ika



Do u think you' are hot?
I'm hot and cool ;)
MyEm0.Com



Give three reasons why u like that picture:


1. It is a very lucky picture
2. I've got modeling offer by sending this picture to the model agency
3. my skin looks flawless but actually i'm not..hehe



When was the last time u ate pizza?
last Friday at Subang Parade

The last song u listen?
Tunggu Sekejap

What are u doing right now besides this?
facebooking and polyvoring
MyEm0.Com

What name you prefer besides yours?
none..i'm actually love my name

People to tag:
1. Zunita
2. Mamat
3. Farisa
4. Sarahsita

5-Dona

Who is number one?
She is my close friend at Taylors College

Number three is having relationship with?
Me..she is my shopping agent in Canada

Say something about nombor five?
I met her on Polyvore..i love her writing style

How about number four?
a sweet and nice friend from Jakarta

Who is number two?
A friend from UM..he was in the same college with me




2 comments on "i've been tagged by cik ika"

Dona on March 9, 2009 at 4:03 AM said...

Farah! :)
Baru buat blog eh? Hihihi.

Sarahsita on March 10, 2009 at 9:28 PM said...

faraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.. dear i'm sorry i've just had a time to leave a comment here.. and woow thank you for tagging me my dear, u've been tagged too, visit my blog and do so.. =D
hugs n kisses!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

 

love paradise Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez